mardi 1 novembre 2005

What’s up folks?

I didn’t write anything since some months, as you can see in the dates of the last writing (if it can be called thus).

And, why am I writing in English? Very simple: while I write this letters, I practise my writing English. I’ve got some grammatical mistakes in my conversation (overall with prepositions). Moreover, it’s possible that a lot of Anglo speakers can read this weblog. I’m improving my English step by step, and I’m thinking about an intensive course after I obtain my driving licence (but not in Pueblo Inglés, because it’s very expensive for my economy).

Well, now I’m working in a multinational company that makes market surveys (specialized in Supermarkets, Hypermarkets and Perfumeries). As Luis knows, I did a job interview near his house, and I’m working there since last Thursday. Now I don’t work in the other job. I only work in the mornings, from 9:00 to 14:00, so I’ve got much time for study English and doing my driving classes. I’ll be there for three months, enough time for improving my level of English and for looking for an appropriate job (appropriate in several things).

I also want to change the template of the weblog because it’s clearly neglected. I’ll choose a new template as base of a new and personal one. I don’t know how much I can write here, but I’ll try to tell you about me, myself and my world… I don’t want to be histrionic because I only write about conspicuous news.

Bye-bye everybody.

1 commentaire:

Anastasia a dit…

Though my English is very basic, I understand everything written.
Already I will comment on something in another moment, " my pichurrín and khaki ":-)))))