samedi 5 novembre 2005

Blessed Weekend!

I would not want to blaspheme but I needed a pretty rest at home. I want to use this weekend for ending some books and magazines (I don't know if I will get it) and, besides, for seeing some films (almost one). I also wanted to cook a Wellington Sirloin (speciality of Salamanca) but there wasn’t any one in the butcheries of my town (that I visited), so perhaps I’ll try to do something special tomorrow (but I haven’t any idea of what). I’ll have to look for in Internet.

Firstly, I tell you that my new job is quite good (good for the moment, of course) and I work calmly. I've learned some aspects of market surveys but, the best is it permits me to do other occupations in the evenings. I've got many unfinished questions yet.

In the other hand, you can see the recent changes of the web. I wanted to improve it and, besides, to put commentaries for friends and visitors. My wish was to improve the page and to give a similar aspect. I know that the visits will be scarce but my main goal is maintain your English while you read the weblog. Of course, you can comment in the language you want.

However, the problem is the scarcity of relevant news to publish. We live a very lineal life (outside of work) and I’m losing my contacts day by day. It’s normal but it’s quite sad too, isn’t it? (I’m not sad or depressed but it’s the reality of life). Moreover, other bloggers were “retired” (like Loco or Enfermo), and people don’t have much time to write or read these weblogs.

Well, I wait your comments.

Bye everybody.

Aucun commentaire: