samedi 19 novembre 2005

One week for my driving exam!!!

The day has come… but I’m not afraid of it (just now). Well, I want to give it up and I expect to do it good next Friday. I’ve waited to do it a lot cause of the several teachers I’ve had. Besides, they don’t want you go too early to exam, because they lose money, although I wasn’t assured about it until three weeks ago.

By the way, I had to tell you that the company has changed my contract to do 8 hour per day (a full-time job). But now I’ve a lot of problems going to driving school and English classes, though I can arrive just at time (almost as the famous Japanese organization system). However, when I solve the driving exam, I’ll begin to search another job because there’s no opportunity for me after the task I’m just doing (update the main documents) will finish. For now, this task is here to stay… almost until the end of the contract’s date.

PS: I was very glad to read the comment of Tomi. I thought this web was forgot in the web for everybody (overall certain people). Times changes the way of life and customs, day by day, and this blog is a test of three years of changes. Read and check it (if you can read in Spanish).

Cheerio!

1 commentaire:

Tomás a dit…

mucha suerte, campeón...
te veo derrapando por las carreteras españolas.. con tu buga tuneao, jejeje