dimanche 9 décembre 2007

Uncertain future.

Like World, my future is in the air. I have an interview with my HR technician for I don’t know exactly what (probably a mere evaluation). I don’t have any faith in getting something useful from it but in any case I must do it overall if I want to do another job substitution. I don’t like this situation but it could be useful for me to take some experience on banking and stay in a unique company for almost a year.

I have also thought in to search job abroad but it’s a more difficult and risky task but more enriching. And things are getting worse in the whole World because the crisis so probably the best it’s to wait for a sign.

For these cold days, a surprising and delicious soup made of veggies (from Mark Bittman, the minimalist cook of the New York Times).

Anyway, I’ll write my last movements.

See you guys,


Elgaine de Balliers.

Aucun commentaire: