lundi 19 novembre 2007

Saturday at the stadium.

Last Saturday we went to the match against the Swedish National Team for classification for the European Championships. Good game and great ambient although I was a little afraid of the consequences of neo-Nazi and radical-left demonstrations outside. After match, we went to have some drinks and fun at the nearby pubs too much jolly so we arrived at home very late (at 9h AM).

Three beautiful goals

Referring to other things, last week was hard at work. I don’t know so much about future considering I finish my contract in a month, so I will have to look for another job or pray to stay here. Somehow or other I wouldn’t mind if I could do another substitution in order to grab some experience in banking because in the long run I have realized it’s quite more interesting than I had been able to think on. Anyway, now I feel easy with my mates and learning many interesting things but who know where my future is.

On the whole: pursuing progression in the sector.


Elgaine de Balliers

Aucun commentaire: