samedi 29 décembre 2007

An anodyne year (for me).

There’s not been so much interesting this year for me. So much work and no holidays, more spare time but less motivation to do other activities, more tranquillity but less social contact (call it solitude). Now I should establish new targets but I think probably that’s useless because you can’t control destiny so it could be better be flexible and take new challenges and opportunities.

Now I don’t know if I will be able to take some days-off in order to do some tourism because I must do job-hunting. I can’t stay at home doing nothing. So it’s the same story as last September.

2008 can be a new opportunity for improving my situation in all orders and it’ll be changes.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


Elgaine de Balliers.

Aucun commentaire: