lundi 13 août 2007

(Almost) Empty department.

While we are four in the department, we’re enjoying our solitude. No bosses, no witches neither so many phone calls. We work relaxed and we have time and desire for little chats: I was informed about a lot of gossips from the department people but I don’t really mind because I will go soon although that confirms me they’re authentically a pack of hypocrite bastards. Besides, I have a very good relation with the new guy and hours pass fastest than ever chatting about funny subjects and database’s problems.

Referring to job-hunting, it seems to be early yet for interviews. I check jobs in internet and other ways but there’s nothing interesting: poor jobs with poor salaries. And in the bank, they offer me more substitutions but I don’t know what to do in this respect because I am not interested in short-term jobs without job career. So, I don’t know what to do but soon I will write.

Finally, I only have to wish a good season to all you. Enjoy the summer before the economic crisis begins!!!


Elgaine de Balliers.

Aucun commentaire: