dimanche 29 juillet 2007

The last four weeks.

This is the second time I have to work alone. My boss and workmate are on holidays and I don’t know if we will meet again because I finish before they arrive. I think they have been jerking me around because they have spoken a lot of times without me, taking decisions and so. I don’t know if I can remain in the saving bank but I don’t have confidence in that possibility. On the other hand, now I have a good relation with a new workmate who works for risks part in our division. He is mathematician, quite shy but well-intentioned (unlike the posh witches). This is a real relief because, at least, I have someone to speak about general things (not only about the cursed department’s people, kids, maids or clearance sales). Believe me: I have developed my abilities of patience and cynicism as a wall against these intolerable upper-class stupid attitudes.

Referring to holidays, nothing has been prepared. I don’t know what I am going to do but I think it’s time (suggestions admitted!!). We are thinking about Portugal, London or simply coast (mainly south). Anyway, I can’t take so many days because I will have to do job-hunting again and that’s quite transcendental for the following months.


Well, enjoy the summer and be good…


Elgaine de Balliers.

Aucun commentaire: