lundi 27 août 2007

Unpredictable period as unemployed.

Last Friday was my last day working. Now, it begins a new but uncertain period without job although I need some days to rest and think about future. I don’t know what to think exactly about this “labour experience” because it’s necessary time to see things with perspective but you can read my opinions in former posts. Anyway, I am happy to end it and I have illusion to get another better.

Respecting to holidays, it’s probably I remain few days resting and planning some kind of fast-travel but it’ll depend on job-hunting and so. Life as jobless man doesn’t permit luxuries like one or two weeks of holidays because your job now is to find the better job you can find. Anyway, I hope not to end like this guy.


Well, enjoy these summer days.

Aucun commentaire: