mercredi 9 août 2006

Sissie is going to move.

The Spanish guy that lives in my former room is going to escape from that Colditz Prison called “94 The Coppice”. Well, the main problem is his real intentions with one of the daughters (the famous sexual mirage). I told to him about the probably consequences but he didn’t listen me. Now, the two brothers don’t speak him, the other daughter shot killing sights and the parents don’t want him in the sitting room when they’re watching TV (and drinking a glass of vodka). Yesterday, following my advice, he called to Séan, the agency coordinator and he said that he’s going to search another room. I could only say him: good luck and prepare your arse!

By the way, yesterday evening I met with two Spanish guys, one from Catalonia (it’s Spain for now) and the other from Seville. We spoke about life here and it was curious because we live very near one from the others. And the catalan’s story was very similar to mine (he studied a master but he obtained a bad company work practices), but he’s going to stay here one year (this is time for acquire a good level). I cannot stay here more than 6 or 7 months, so I hope this time is enough. But I need to improve it more so I will try to do my best in this period.

So well, I will write about the next events of Sissie.

See you.

Elgaine.

1 commentaire:

Medio Pomelo a dit…

Hi Elgaine, just a piece of advice. When I first went to the UK to work my English was ok, kind of fluent but very incorrect. To my greatest disappointment no native speakers wanted to be my friends, quite undersatndably, as I could not follow their conversation when they were talking among themselves. My English was improving very slowly and that's when I decided I would invest in a language course. I took it real seriously, I did learn shitloads of words for each class, I practised it with people who were on the same level and above but strictly with no other Hungarians. After 1 year I felt I was not only fluent but my understanding improved loads and I could express myself much much more correctly. I do recommend it, no matter how expensive it is, if your final goal is your English, then don't try to save money on that!
Hope life is treating you well, take care and thanks for your visit on my blog!