mercredi 2 août 2006

Alone in the house

Today and for the next two weeks, I'm gonna stay alone in the house. The family is in France, the couple of the upper apartment is in Chech Republic and Jaime and his friend has gone to Spain.

Well, I hope Anamer come here soon but I will try to watch TV and read for now (spending these lonely days).

By the way, yesterday I was doing shopping in Dublin with the other spanish guy, but I realized he's totally stupid. He's not got friends or anything similar but he doesn't want to socialize with anybody. And he's got a sexual fantasy about one of the Frank's sisters. So, I couldn't stand more with him.

Now I'm thinking about English classes in the last part of my stance here in Ireland, but I think it'll be not necessary at this stage so I'll try to study for myself.

Have a nice day and we'll see us soon.

Elgaine

1 commentaire:

Medio Pomelo a dit…

Hi Elgaine, who is Anamer, is she Anastasia? And is she coming to visit you? Cool!!
Tell us more about the sexual fantasy, sounds like good fun!! :))) hehe, so annoying to be stuck with a pain in the arse like him. Keep up the spirit, your English is graaaaaand!!! :))) besos! Ps: come and visit me in www.mediopomelo.blogspot.com, Ive just put up some cool guinness adverts.