jeudi 10 mai 2007

A(nother) new job…

Finally, I had to take this decision because my recent problems with my boss and the quite tense labour ambient (as you can know if you read and update your knowledge about Elgaine de Balliers). It wasn’t an easy choice because my new is in a bank, covering a maternity leave. But, there weren’t so much better options:

a) Go to unemployment list while I am waiting for a decent job.

b) Get a junk job.

c) Suffering that kind of mobbing in my former company.

d) Work in a bank for several months.

It’s a temporal job with the same salary but it’s got better timetable (from 8h to 15h). It could be boring doing surveys about mortgages or consume credits but it’s got better quality, during the summer. And they said me it is likely to do more substitutions after this one but that doesn’t like me so much because I would like stability and labour development.


Anyway, September can be better to get a new one with better perspectives but for now, I can be happy considering my situation.

Greetings and be good…

Elgaine de Balliers.

Aucun commentaire: