dimanche 22 avril 2007

Good start, bad end.

Last Friday, we three could have a meeting. Loco, Rick and me, spent the evening speaking about us, up-dating our lives. We were first in “El Café Comercial”, in Bilbao. We have some drinks there and then we emigrated to “Centro Asturiano”. That place seemed like a retirement’s bar or something similar. Here we started to drink seriously, thing that it hadn’t had happen ever because Loco and me are not habitually drinkers.


Then, we went to fashion-chic-alternative pub in Alonso Martinez. It was very surprised to me to see it had beds!! I don’t remember the name and probably I won’t return as though its mojitos were delicious. The more I go out in Madrid, the more I realize how different is (more modern and sophisticated, more expensive and exclusive). In this place, Rick offered us to have a supper in his house because he was alone and had a good ham and chorizo. Well, Loco and I accepted and in the way we entered in an Irish Pub, we drank a half pint of stout and a shot of whiskey. That was the worst act in all evening.


Laurita was waiting us near Rick’s apartment. We had enjoyed her to come. Anyway, during this time, I didn’t feel so well, and when we arrived at the flat, I didn’t want to eat anything. In deed, I started to vomit. I felt so sick so I considered returning to house because I didn’t like to have a charge for anyone. Finally, I arrived home soon without problems although I had liked to have finished this meeting in another way: earlier and soberly.


Well, I think this experience must be written because these meetings are being more and more scarce. Our lives are different and even more and more distant but ...


Elgaine de Balliers

Aucun commentaire: