jeudi 15 février 2007

Working hard.

As you know, I started to work in the last part of December. The first days were ok, soft and sweet, as in any other job, and little by little I was assuming new roles and duties, but yesterday things have just changed suddenly. My “mentor” has taken the medical leave for an uncertain period. Probably it was the “best” moment because of the payments of today. Finally, everything was successful.


From now, I must assume all the responsibilities but I’m not quite ready for that so I have to do my best. The best part is that Department Chief is supporting me totally so that’s give security and tranquillity. I like the job because it has got interesting tasks and quite professional recognition (you’re basic for the company because you manage its money).

Respecting to things out of work, life goes on. I would like to meet people, because I’ve quite forgot them. And I’m planning to return to Ireland by summer, mainly to visit friends. But summer it’s far enough for now.

Finally, I would like to say too how boring my life is now, so I’m thinking about to go to gym (although I always think it was for gays and snobs) or other physical activity (more interesting if it could be). But I’m still thinking. I don’t want to go to more courses (I’m fed up of them) because I need action (and lose some weight).

So, I’ll write as soon as possible.


Cheerio guys,


Elgaine de Balliers

Aucun commentaire: