samedi 5 avril 2008

Not much to say.

In these days, I have been focus on the Project: dealing with old mistakes, planning new steps, developing our database and contacting with suppliers and one future client. For now, things have gone good but now we have now, in front of us, the real challenge of the company: successful operations. If we can’t do this decently now, we’ll be a dead company (another one). And I am concerned about this because sometimes I don’t have enough support from the partners and this period is really critical so perhaps I will have to find the exit door soon. I don’t want to be apocalyptic but I think my responsibility is to guide our company to success the sooner the better so that’s my point.

Referring to other topics, there’s not much to say (as the title). I don’t go out so much although yesterday I went out to have a drink with Damian-666 at a nearby night-club, watching a comical monologue. On the other hand, I am travelling often to my father’s village because my parents are going to buy a house there. It’s a really quiet place near Mérida (Extremadura, Spain), a small agricultural village surrounded of fields, irrigation channels, a big river (Guadiana) and several streams, creeks and a small dam. The house is not so big but not small but enough for them, because it’s only a country house for recreation. They’ll spend a lot of time during the summer buying things and putting all in order. The good thing is it’s a new house so it doesn’t need reforms.


Well, it’s time to finish this post.

Enjoy this sunny spring and don’t think so much about problems!!

Aucun commentaire: