samedi 16 juin 2007

Looking for a change.

During these weeks I have been doing several job interviews. Nothing relevant but some of them could be promising. After this recent fiasco with my current job, it seems that there are some possibilities of change.

As I wrote in last post, the ambient in the department stinks and I don’t feel so comfortable in that posh jungle (with those disgusting hyenas). Anyway, workplace is never an idyllic environment but it could always be better.

And writing about other things, I have begun to do some jogging (progressively) in order to lose weight and feel better (I would like to keep this custom if job let me). And, in the other hand, summer appears restless but full of possibilities, a transition phase to another (and I hope better and stable) temporal stadium.

Well, I think I will write anything good soon.

Be happy and enjoy the summer's good things.

Elgaine de Balliers.

Aucun commentaire: