mercredi 15 novembre 2006

A boring life.

Sometimes I feel it was a mistake arriving in October. I’ve done some job interviews but none of them has been successful. They were apparently satisfied with my CV but then I haven’t received any answer. Hard luck? Who knows but I think I arrived so late.

Now I spend my time watching TV (well, mostly films on DVD because the Spanish TV is really disgusting), using internet, reading or doing really nothing interesting. It’s a pity to be unemployed, not only for money but dullness. I’m a bit desperate (or even little anxious), that’s the thing, so in the medium-term I’ll have to take other kind of jobs if nothing changes. However, I hope I will find something interesting in this time. I must be enough patience to wait a bad job. The good part is: I’m enjoying a full relaxed situation (I’m a complete lazy boy).



On purpose, I’m thinking in leave the blog “on pause” for some days (probably weeks). In the long run, I don’t have so many things to write and it’s really useless for us writing like this one (on the whole, unimportant affairs). As soon as I’ve got news, I will write them here so as to I must say good bye for a while.

Greetings,

Elgaine de Balliers.

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

Oye, cuando se acabe el mes te llamo porque voy bastante apretado en estos momentos y no tengo mucho tiempo. Un abrazo y ánimo que verás que todo sale al final.